Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Measuring Accuracy for a Multiclass Classification Model

How do you measure accuracy for a multiclass classification algorithm?

Started by Aisha K

1 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Vincent Granville

time serries hourly data plot

How to plot mulivarite data against hourly data in time series using python

Started by suhas jk

0 Oct 2, 2018

feature selection with auto-encoder

Hello  I'm beginner in deep learning and I want work with auto-encoder algorithm for feature selection in NSL-KDD data set, I search about…

Started by mahzad sharif

0 Jan 17, 2018

What's the best model for a history of timestamped events vs. a binary response?

I have three tables: A list of client ids For those clients, 3 years of timestamped inclusions/exclusions in a credit bureau blacklist For…

Started by Willian Razente

0 Jan 12, 2018

Is anybody aware of a large repository of open source ML algos?

I could have sworn that a while back on DSC, there was an article that pointed to a huge repository of ML algos somewhere. I seem to rememb…

Started by Bob Wakefield

1 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Naveen Mathew Nathan S

BSTS prediction going off while making predictions

We are trying to forecast the quantity based on 5 years of monthly historical data. We used Bayesian model. It looks like our forecast is g…

Started by Keerthi Parvathi

0 Aug 9, 2017

New data science accommodating for IT revolution

In the early years of the 17th century questions were different. People looked for ways to understand nature in order to better handle it..…

Started by Edith Ohri

0 Jun 25, 2017

Recommendations for applications for outlier detection and supervised machine learning

Hello, Full disclaimer: I'm not a data scientist, but am working with a large data set requiring lots of analytics, and was hoping for your…

Started by Tony Peluso

3 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by William Vorhies

DoE + Machine learning

We need to optimize something (product, drug, prototype etc) by testing it on users. Let's say we have a 6 factor 3 level full factorial…

Started by Gustavjung

0 Oct 26, 2016

Giveaway: Learn R like a PRO - 2 Excellent (vetted!) R O'Reilly Books + 1:1 DataScience Consulting

I wanted to let you know about a giveaway that my company is hosting to give away 2 excellent vetted R print+ebooks and 2 hours of 1:1 help…

Started by Connie Brett, Ph.D.

0 Jul 9, 2016

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service