Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'analytics' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is filtering tweets proved to be useful?

There are a lot of research going on tweets like fake news, event detection, sarcasm detection etc., So depending upon situation, people ma…

Started by surya prakash Sahu

3 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Jim Sharpe

New data science accommodating for IT revolution

In the early years of the 17th century questions were different. People looked for ways to understand nature in order to better handle it..…

Started by Edith Ohri

0 Jun 25, 2017

Prediction of share prices

what is the best way to predict share price based on its movements

Started by Ramya Madhuri

0 May 9, 2017

Giveaway: Learn R like a PRO - 2 Excellent (vetted!) R O'Reilly Books + 1:1 DataScience Consulting

I wanted to let you know about a giveaway that my company is hosting to give away 2 excellent vetted R print+ebooks and 2 hours of 1:1 help…

Started by Connie Brett, Ph.D.

0 Jul 9, 2016

Feedback on new Churn Prediction initiative

Many organizations lack recources and tools to analyze their data. The software platform we are working on, provides very easy to use predi…

Started by Onno Pistorius

0 Jan 10, 2015

Companies with HR analytics outperform those that don’t

According to Debra S. Osborn, Head of HR Reporting and Analytics at Aetna, HR analytics is a rapidly emerging field. Some recent surveys sh…

Started by Alesia

0 Nov 28, 2014

Announcing Composable Analytics

Hi Everyone,   I'm an analyst / developer on a new project called Composable Analytics out of MIT.  It's essentially a platform allowing us…

Started by Lars Fiedler

4 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Lars Fiedler

Solution for contact lens manufacturers

The data scientists at International School of Engineering (INSOFE) developed a pricing strategy and analytics for one of the world's large…

Started by Sai Reddy

0 Aug 7, 2014

How Important is Data Quality for Analytics vs BI?

Earlier this week, I spoke with a colleague regarding the importance of data quality for Analytics versus Business Intelligence.  His premi…

Started by Eric R. Decker

0 Jul 5, 2014

R in the cloud

Is there any interest in the group for running R in the browser? Imagine going to a web site and instantly getting your own R console with…

Started by Manoj Sharma

5 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Manoj Sharma

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service