All Discussions Tagged 'Data' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Data Science Platform Market: Trends and Opportunities

Up until recently, oil was considered the most valuable resource on earth for it powers the cars on our roads and airplanes in the sky and…

Started by Aakash Choudhary

0 Oct 27, 2020

Data Science as a Service Industry Overview and Growth Outlook

Data science is a technology used for analyzing large amount of data. It is the analysis for source of information, content of the informat…

Started by Aakash Choudhary

0 Oct 19, 2020

Study material for Data Exploration, Data Pre-Processing and Feature Engineering.

I came across some process or steps like Data Exploration, Data Pre-Processing and Feature Engineering. I searched so much on google for so…

Started by Deepak Chawla

2 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by Juan Martin

Best practice during Data preparation

Hello All, I am new to Data Science,I wanted to know what are the Best Practice during Data Preparation. Like Converting Integer into Categ…

Started by Nitish Sinha

6 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Purva Shah

Traffic/commute data and processing related question

Hello All, I am very very new to big data. I am exploring a commercial solution to traffic/congestion problem. To that effect, I am looking…

Started by R Zakai

2 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by Prateek Baranwal

Looking For Interesting Project for This Unique Technology

Hi Everyone, New to this forum. I'm looking for an interesting data science project to pair with this technology: https://www.youtube.com/w

Started by Wayne Williams

1 Feb 6, 2020

What is Data mapping ?

Hello everyone, I need some help with my internship project please. The company in which I'm doing my internship is changing the tool that…

Started by Amine Taghrout

3 Feb 6, 2020

New to Data Science

Hi Everybody, I have been studying data Science from last 1.5 years and so far i have complete Data Science in R and working on python. I…

Started by Mudessir

2 Feb 6, 2020

Python Data Lake Integration

Hello everyone, Has anybody worked on Open Source Apache Hadoop based Data Lake integrated with external Python 3.x version? We have the Da…

Started by PG

1 Feb 6, 2020

Recommendation on a data visualization book

I was looking for the best data visualization book that I should have. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance

Started by James Austin

7 Feb 6, 2020

RSS

© 2021   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service