Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'Analytics' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Python becoming the new Excel?

I recently wrote a post suggesting why Excel users should learn Python. In a nutshell, Excel was originally conceived with a business world…

Started by Rafael Knuth

4 Nov 16
Reply by Ramesh Gopal

What Is A Viable Use Case For Excel, And What Is Not?

Excel has become the de-facto spreadsheet tool for business users. It currently has approximately 500 million users, and it might have a br…

Started by Rafael Knuth

4 Nov 13
Reply by Trevor Mills

Predicting Next-Best-Offer

I am thinking about using Predictive Analytics for my thesis. I would like to predict Next-Best-Offers for customers. I have a data set wit…

Started by Matthias Ko

0 Nov 27, 2017

Create a Perfect Application Package while applying for Higher education

In an earlier post Dr Sridhar Pappu described how to shortlist universities for graduate school admissions, He discussed a step-by-step a…

Started by INSOFE

2 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Rosemary

Top Ten Big Data Analytics Tips

Analytics is a powerful tool for any company to understand customer better and make decisions based on facts and numbers, not just emotions…

Started by Alesia

1 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by gonzalo rodriguez

Agriculture & Agro-Chemical Analytics

Hi,   Anyone know examples for the use of internal and external data sources to find good predictive models to forecast supply and demand t…

Started by Tsahi Frankovits

0 Jul 1, 2015

Predictive Analytics Has Potential to Solve Insurance Pain Points

Since the first actuarial profession began in 1762, analytics has been an integral part of business decisions in the insurance industry. Wi…

Started by Alesia

0 Apr 21, 2015

How To Choose a University - Graduate School Admissions

This article is not just about a specific field it is about students in seeking higher education Guidance in general. Recently, I spoke wit…

Started by INSOFE

1 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by INSOFE

What should a Beginner do in Data Science to become an EXPERT ?

Can you please share your experiences as to how you started and went on to do Greats in Data Science ? What tools did you use in order to…

Started by Anshuman Pandey

7 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Anshuman Pandey

Companies with HR analytics outperform those that don’t

According to Debra S. Osborn, Head of HR Reporting and Analytics at Aetna, HR analytics is a rapidly emerging field. Some recent surveys sh…

Started by Alesia

0 Nov 28, 2014

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Follow Us

© 2018   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service