Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Vincent Granville's Discussions (721)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"With your background, jobs associated with operations research, supply chain optimiz…"

Vincent Granville replied Jan 2 to Transitioning to Data Science from Aerospace Engineering

1 Jan 2
Reply by Vincent Granville

"In US, many recruiting firms specialize in contract positions, some C2C. When I work…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 26, 2018 to 1099 C2C contracts

1 Nov 26, 2018

"My article 4 Easy Steps to Structure Highly Unstructured Big Data, via Automated Ind…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 26, 2018 to The essential characteristics of directed search

2 Nov 26, 2018

"While it is possible to do data science with little math and stats as I have done fo…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 22, 2018 to Shift from Software Engineer to Data Science

9 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Mariam Harfouch

"My experience is opposite. Not that I am looking for a job in Academia, but more and…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 13, 2018 to From academia to data science in healthcare: Is the learning path any different?

4 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Vik Kumar

"While Excel is the tool that I use most, I am wondering why it is so slow when proce…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 12, 2018 to What Is A Viable Use Case For Excel, And What Is Not?

4 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Trevor Mills

"I have noticed that the pharmaceutical industry is more open to hiring data scientis…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 7, 2018 to Yet another "How do I" post.

2 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Donna Perygin

"You should google "data imputation", this will answer your question, maybe start wit…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 4, 2018 to Missing Value in DATA - Approaches

2 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Vishal Kapur

"A reader posted the following, see below. So this is not new, it is actually related…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 2, 2018 to New Mathematical Conjecture?

1 Nov 2, 2018

"Another option is to get an internship. Or look for college degrees abroad: some if…"

Vincent Granville replied Oct 31, 2018 to Yet another "I wanna be" post...the unfinished bachelor's degree route

3 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Donna Perygin

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Follow Us

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service