Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Vincent Granville's Discussions (759)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"See http://penseeartificielle.fr/lexique-data-scientist/"

Vincent Granville replied Apr 14 to French’s Data analytics terms.

3 Apr 14
Reply by Vincent Granville

"Here is an answer I received from Theodore Omtzigt:: The benefit of a custom data sc…"

Vincent Granville replied Apr 13 to Data science workstation vs. cloud service provider or via on on-premises data center.

1 Apr 13
Reply by Vincent Granville

"Thanks Dennis, and if you find a better one than mine, please share. Should be easy.…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 12, 2019 to Simulating Distributions with One-Line Formulas, even in Excel

6 Feb 7
Reply by Dennis Sweitzer

"Hi Dennis, the choice of the parameters in my linear congruent generator is a little…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 12, 2019 to Simulating Distributions with One-Line Formulas, even in Excel

6 Feb 7
Reply by Dennis Sweitzer

"Not sure exactly what kind of taxonomy you are interested in, but this article might…"

Vincent Granville replied Oct 30, 2019 to Artificial Intelligence Taxonomy

2 Feb 6
Reply by Prateek Baranwal

"While not a book, you can start with the following article: 10 visualizations every…"

Vincent Granville replied Oct 1, 2019 to Recommendation on a data visualization book

7 Feb 6

"NaN stands for "not a number". If it is a missing value instead, some algorithms suc…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 29, 2019 to Passing Nan values to ML Algorithm

4 Feb 6

"The grouping you are talking about is called binning. See articles on this topic: ht…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 25, 2019 to Best practice during Data preparation

6 Apr 15
Reply by Purva Shah

"The solution is cross-validation. See https://www.datasciencecentral.com/page/search…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 16, 2019 to Validation of the Prediction Model

4 Feb 6

"I've been dealing with a very similar problem in the past, and I built a table of fl…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 3, 2019 to Handling different length string features and prediction of these based on other features

2 Feb 6

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service