Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Vincent Granville's Discussions (715)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"My experience is opposite. Not that I am looking for a job in Academia, but more and…"

Vincent Granville replied 16 hours ago to From academia to data science in healthcare: Is the learning path any different?

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Vincent Granville

"While Excel is the tool that I use most, I am wondering why it is so slow when proce…"

Vincent Granville replied yesterday to What Is A Viable Use Case For Excel, And What Is Not?

4 yesterday
Reply by Trevor Mills

"I have noticed that the pharmaceutical industry is more open to hiring data scientis…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 7 to Yet another "How do I" post.

2 Nov 7
Reply by Donna Perygin

"You should google "data imputation", this will answer your question, maybe start wit…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 4 to Missing Value in DATA - Approaches

2 Nov 4
Reply by Vishal Kapur

"A reader posted the following, see below. So this is not new, it is actually related…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 2 to New Mathematical Conjecture?

1 Nov 2

"Another option is to get an internship. Or look for college degrees abroad: some if…"

Vincent Granville replied Oct 31 to Yet another "I wanna be" post...the unfinished bachelor's degree route

3 Nov 6
Reply by Donna Perygin

"Using a confusion matrix. See here: https://www.datasciencecentral.com/page/search?q…"

Vincent Granville replied Oct 10 to Measuring Accuracy for a Multiclass Classification Model

1 Oct 10

"Your education background is amazing Benjamin! Many data scientists don't have that…"

Vincent Granville replied Sep 12 to Are data science or stats curricula in US too specialized?

2 Sep 12

"Here is a great alternative: swarm optimization, see https://www.datasciencecentral.…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 29 to Alternate of gradient descent

8 Sep 16
Reply by Neeraj Sharma

"There are all sorts of data scientists. Some are BI analysts, and rarely code (they…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 25 to Machine learning jobs

1 Aug 25

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Follow Us

© 2018   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service