Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Vincent Granville's Discussions (749)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"NaN stands for "not a number". If it is a missing value instead, some algorithms suc…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 29 to Passing Nan values to ML Algorithm

2 Aug 29
Reply by Vishal Kapur

"The grouping you are talking about is called binning. See articles on this topic: ht…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 25 to Best practice during Data preparation

4 Aug 29
Reply by Wayne G Fischer

"The solution is cross-validation. See https://www.datasciencecentral.com/page/search…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 16 to Validation of the Prediction Model

3 Aug 16
Reply by Vincent Granville

"I've been dealing with a very similar problem in the past, and I built a table of fl…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 3 to Handling different length string features and prediction of these based on other features

1 Aug 3

"Not sure if this could help, but I wrote an article about dealing with two different…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 3 to Machine Learning Application in Banks Reconciliation Process

1 Aug 3

"I suggest doing a third, separate analysis (hand-made) on the data that you gathered…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 3 to Making decision on AB test results

1 Aug 3

"Are you running your computations in batch mode? Some libraries in Python and R will…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 3 to Data analysis challenge + how can I detect the advanced correlation between variables?

2 Aug 7
Reply by Vincent Hayek

"With three dimensions, you could try to bin the features and perform clustering on t…"

Vincent Granville replied Jun 27 to Spatio-temporal clustering ?

2 Jun 27
Reply by Stéphane

"We will definitely add the webinar video as soon as it is available, the last I've h…"

Vincent Granville replied Jun 18 to "From Pandas to Apache Spark" webinar recording

3 Jul 3
Reply by Tim Matteson

"Here are some of the Google Analytics metrics that I find most useful: Traffic from…"

Vincent Granville replied Jun 9 to Google Analytics and Facebook ads?

1 Jun 9

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service