Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Vincent Granville's Discussions (755)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Dennis, and if you find a better one than mine, please share. Should be easy.…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 12 to Simulating Distributions with One-Line Formulas, even in Excel

4 Nov 12
Reply by Vincent Granville

"Hi Dennis, the choice of the parameters in my linear congruent generator is a little…"

Vincent Granville replied Nov 12 to Simulating Distributions with One-Line Formulas, even in Excel

4 Nov 12

"Not sure exactly what kind of taxonomy you are interested in, but this article might…"

Vincent Granville replied Oct 30 to Artificial Intelligence Taxonomy

1 Oct 30

"While not a book, you can start with the following article: 10 visualizations every…"

Vincent Granville replied Oct 1 to Recommendation on a data visualization book

6 Oct 10
Reply by Jarod Vautrot

"NaN stands for "not a number". If it is a missing value instead, some algorithms suc…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 29 to Passing Nan values to ML Algorithm

3 Sep 19
Reply by Vishal Kapur

"The grouping you are talking about is called binning. See articles on this topic: ht…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 25 to Best practice during Data preparation

4 Aug 29
Reply by Wayne G Fischer

"The solution is cross-validation. See https://www.datasciencecentral.com/page/search…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 16 to Validation of the Prediction Model

3 Aug 16

"I've been dealing with a very similar problem in the past, and I built a table of fl…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 3 to Handling different length string features and prediction of these based on other features

1 Aug 3

"Not sure if this could help, but I wrote an article about dealing with two different…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 3 to Machine Learning Application in Banks Reconciliation Process

1 Aug 3

"I suggest doing a third, separate analysis (hand-made) on the data that you gathered…"

Vincent Granville replied Aug 3 to Making decision on AB test results

1 Aug 3

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service