Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Vincent Granville's Discussions (738)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Some readers noticed that you can't have an infinite sequence of embedded logarithms…"

Vincent Granville replied 16 hours ago to Question about the big O notation

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Vincent Granville

"It is done using cross-validation if you have a training set. If you don't, you coul…"

Vincent Granville replied 19 hours ago to Recommendation system evaluation

2 19 hours ago
Reply by Smule Singer

"Here is an interesting summary table, featuring the order of magnitude for the range…"

Vincent Granville replied 20 hours ago to Moments of Order Statistics

1 20 hours ago

"If it was me, I would probably not spend too much time into intensive training, but…"

Vincent Granville replied May 10 to DS career advice for experienced MBA with marketing analytics focus?

2 May 12
Reply by John L Franklin

"One reader posted the following answer: It's an application of the Riemann integral…"

Vincent Granville replied May 4 to Correlation between two sequences of irrational numbers

1 May 4

"Hi David, I answered your question at the bottom of the article that you are referri…"

Vincent Granville replied Apr 3 to Minimum number of observations per time slice?

1 Apr 3

"Funny..  "

Vincent Granville replied Feb 28 to One day, will humans be to AI what dogs are to humans now?

3 Feb 28

"Here is an interesting answer posted by David Taylor (PhD in psychology, UC Irvine):…"

Vincent Granville replied Feb 20 to One day, will humans be to AI what dogs are to humans now?

3 Feb 28

"Thanks Mercedes. I will check it out."

Vincent Granville replied Feb 8 to Measuring Audience Overlap

3 Feb 8
Reply by Mercedes

"With your background, jobs associated with operations research, supply chain optimiz…"

Vincent Granville replied Jan 2 to Transitioning to Data Science from Aerospace Engineering

1 Jan 2

RSS

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service