Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Steven Paul Sanderson II's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks great any chance for an iOS version?"

Steven Paul Sanderson II replied Sep 14, 2014 to DataScienceCentral Google App for Mobile Browsing

4 May 31, 2015
Reply by Mihir Patel

"Thank you Paul. I am currently working with trying to improve the predictability of…"

Steven Paul Sanderson II replied Dec 16, 2013 to Hospital Readmissions

4 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Steven Paul Sanderson II

"Thank you Lynne, this is going to be a very long and hopefully eye opening process.…"

Steven Paul Sanderson II replied Jan 23, 2013 to Hospital Readmissions

4 Dec 16, 2013

"The problem is not the number it is how it is calculated. The same fundamental probl…"

Steven Paul Sanderson II replied Nov 4, 2012 to How to detect political propaganda?

3 Nov 4, 2012

"I think we are getting data and trying to figure out the why, I think we are startin…"

Steven Paul Sanderson II replied Sep 25, 2012 to What will be the next big thing after data science?

19 Jul 1
Reply by Ujae Kang

"Tying data to geo is always en-vogue, but to me, its scary as hell. Why on earth wou…"

Steven Paul Sanderson II replied Sep 24, 2012 to What will be the next big thing after data science?

19 Jul 1
Reply by Ujae Kang

"Well statistics is typically though of as under the body of or a branch of mathemati…"

Steven Paul Sanderson II replied Sep 23, 2012 to What will be the next big thing after data science?

19 Jul 1
Reply by Ujae Kang

"Data science /mining /whatever-you-want-to-call-it is not even close to dead, I thin…"

Steven Paul Sanderson II replied Sep 23, 2012 to Do you think that data mining is dead?

4 Sep 23, 2012

"I think the question itself is fundamentally flawed as is the direction. I am not tr…"

Steven Paul Sanderson II replied Sep 23, 2012 to Analytic thinking to identify the right God?

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Sudip Biswas

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service