Don't forget to register for the free webinar coming up this Thursday, January 24th on Panopticon 6.1.1 - Details & Registration: www.Panopticon.com/Webinar/58
Panopticon's Chief Architect Ludvig Sandman will explain the value of these new functions and demonstrate the key features of the 6.1.1 release. Anyone using Panopticon today or considering its deployment should watch this webinar.
Date: This Thursday, January 24, 2013
Time: 10:30AM New York Time / 3:30PM London Time / 4:30PM Central European Time
Details and registration: www.Panopticon.com/Webinar/58
Panopticon 6.1.1 incorporates a number of advancements, including:
• New Timeseries Scatter Plot Visualization
• New data connector for the 60 East AMPS message bus
• Resampling of tick data sources through zooming
• Enhanced Heat Matrix tile to support multiple display fields
• New Time Series Product calculations
• Support for Apache ActiveMQ message buses, OneMarketData OneTick tick databases and Kx kdb+tick CEP engines in Java environments.
Please register even if you are unable to attend the live session. All registrants will receive and email with a link to the webinar recording as soon as it's available.