Time: October 29, 2018 at 8am to October 30, 2018 at 6pm
Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center,
Street: 1420 Stout Street
Website or Map: https://www.google.com/maps?l…
Event Type: conference, internet, of, things, data, analytics, big, science, mining, industry
Organized By: Laurence Allen
Latest Activity: Jul 13, 2018
The event has been created to connect C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) providers from top enterprises around the globe to debate and define the future mining landscape on a strategic level across the Americas, allowing attendees to discover the latest innovations and technologies which are driving mine automation, productivity, efficiency and safety.
- How are Remote IoT Networks and Communication improving current mine connections?
- IoT and Environmental Monitoring – From Inception Through to Delivery
- How can IOT improve employee health and safety?
- How will IoT applications redefine real-time mobile fleet management (including operations and maintenance)?
- Where is high-powered business analytics having a material impact on mining?
- How will artificial intelligence, big data and crowdsourcing change the way mines are planned and developed?
Ticket prices start from $US995. Find out more about pricing and registration
To find out more about the event, please contact [email protected]