Few organizations understand the cost dynamics of employee churn. What are the costs of attracting, retaining, training, and developing an employee? When a new hire leaves after six months, what is the price? When does an employee "break even" with their on-boarding costs?
In this webinar we present a concise and simply-deployed method to understand and document the costs of employment. This is particularly valuable for high-volume, high-value roles such as call centers, sales, bank tellers, and the like.
With realistic cost/benefit curves in hand, the business can proceed to predictively model employee churn. With quality churn models, the firm can act predictively to reduce these costs, with powerful results.
Attend this live presentation by Talent Analytics Chief Scientist Pasha Roberts to learn:
• How to apply a tangible cost/benefit analysis to employment for any role.
• Use a data science approach to understand the "compression" applied by attrition.
• Prioritize attrition across many roles by relative cost impact.
• Apply cutting edge "survival analysis" to understand and predict employee churn.
• Identify clear next steps to get started in your organization.
Who Should Attend:
• CFOs, CHROs, HR Business Partners interested in extending the value of HR into a position of business relevance.
• Sales Operations & LOB leaders responsible for developing profitable hiring operations.
This is vital information. Every HR or Finance department should produce this information routinely.