Time: August 21, 2012 from 12pm to 1pm
Location: ReadyTalk conference (see registration info in website field)
Website or Map: https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s…
Phone: 918-749-1119 x270
Event Type: webinar
Organized By: Paul Hiller
Latest Activity: Aug 9, 2012
Scorecards are models built to evaluate risk in a wide variety of business domains--e.g., credit rating or fraud--and they are used at the heart of many scoring systems. STATISTICA contains integrated tools that develop these models with ease.
The STATISTICA Scorecard module is a choreographed set of statistical tools supplemented with additional functionality that enable you easily and accurately to develop, evaluate, and monitor scorecard models.
Join us for this free, live webinar with Statistical and Data Mining Consultant Danny Stout, as he explains the ins and outs of scorecards and their practical applications across various industries:
• Capabilities of Scorecard in STATISTICA
• Process for feature selection for a scorecard model
• Attribute building process in STATISTICA Scorecard
• Model building options
• Different ways to judge the effectiveness of your model
• Different methods to determine a bet cutoff point or points
• Options for monitoring population stability
• Suggestion for taking advantage of data from rejected customers, reject inference
• Model deployment
Please join us for this informative and free webcast by Mr. Stout, and find out how your team can similarly become more productive and your business more profitable.
(Webinar starts 12:00 noon Central USA time.)