Today, more information is produced every year than the entire history of human civilization until 2000. This offers a unique opportunity - the ability to use this information to intelligently guide us.
A confluence of programming, statistics and design gives new ways to visualize, experience, and interact with a world of information.
Gramener is a Data Visualization & Analytics company which helps its large, distributed, heterogeneous customers in the consumption of data for rapid insights and action.
This webinar will highlight:
- How organizations can use visuals to comprehend large scale data?
- What kind of decisions can be driven through data, and how to enable this?
- How to monetize the data that's already available in your organizations?
- What techniques & support mechanisms are available in the market today?
... and demonstrate real-life examples:
- Telecom company discovers counter-intuitive pattern of product cross-sell.
- Leading airline identifies bottlenecks in cargo movement with simple techniques.
- Utility company detects fraud and large-scale collusion within the union.
- Leading bank understands hedging strategies through visual correlation of securities.
- Retail giant dynamically views store layout based on item sales