Advancing Data Analytics Leadership Within Insurance
Chief Data Officer, Insurance will bring together senior-level data practitioners in Insurance to share their latest innovations, best practices, challenges and use cases, as well as facilitate conversations and connections.
What’s New for 2018:
- CDAO, Insurance will now be composed of 3 days of premium content providing greater granularity and packed with useful applications of data/analytics for underwriting, claims decision-making, operations and customer insights and much more
- Over 100+ attendees from organizations such as, John Hancock, American Life Insurance, Manulife, Zurich, FBAlliance Insurance Company all looking to discuss and understand the latest innovative tools needed to optimize their respective strategies.
- Over 10+ hours of networking time where you engage our audience, make long lasting connections and re-invigorate existing relations with key clients.
- Plus the introduction of our pre-conference focus day on Capitalizing on the Potential of AI & Machine Learning!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Todd Lehmann, VP, Chief Actuary, QUINCY MUTUAL GROUP
- Glenn Fung, Chief Research Scientist, AI & Machine Learning, AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE
- Bryan Falchuk, EVP, Head of Claims, US, HISCOX
- Peter Hahn, Head of Predictive Analytics, ZURICH NORTH AMERICA
- Guru Rao, Chief Analytics and Data Officer, FBALLIANCE INSURANCE COMPANY
Find out more at http://www.chiefdataofficerinsurance.com/