Title: The Power of Cross-Functional Predictive Analytics
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT
Want to gain a whole new level of insight from your data? Involve more of your stakeholders in predictive analytics.
As technologies and approaches evolve, it’s now possible to let multiple functions and disciplines easily and actively engage in predictive analytics. Business managers can now work alongside power users and data scientists to contribute valuable insights that can accelerate your business. By expanding participation, your organization can finally realize the full promise of your data. Join us to learn how.
In this webinar, you will:
· Understand what can be achieved by transitioning predictive analytics from an isolated function to a cross-functional practice.
· Get insight on how to compose the team.
· Gain knowledge on the key technology, organizational and cultural ingredients.
· Learn the three essential steps to getting started with your first cross-functional predictive analytic initiative.
· Hear firsthand examples of the impact of marrying the collective knowledge of the organization to predictive power.
Featured panelists include:
Steven Hillion, Chief Product Officer, Alpine Data Labs
Blake Johnson, Professor, Stanford University
Michael Chui, Senior Fellow, McKinsey Global Institute