"This is a good article. I will agree with most of them but not with all of them. The magi of information is that it is able to bring out the uncertainty and address it. It is dynamic and changing. So there s a constant shift happening. So long the…"
I bring with me close to 20 years of experience in Predictive Analytics, Informatics, Visualization and Consulting. Backed by ability to see across multiple domain areas and connect disparate pieces to come up with new ideas. I bring in creativity to solve practical business problems. While I started my career as research assistant undertaking Qualitative Research, in recent past lot of my work has been in the area of Explanatory Research and Predictive Analytics. Bulk of my work has been in the Banking and Financial Services spanning over Retail, Cards and Trade Operations.
• Strategic Thinking: I am able to influence strategic direction of business by identifying opportunities in large, rich data sets and creating and implementing data driven strategies that enable business meet its strategic objectives
• Analytics: Use R to identify trends and relationship between different pieces of data, draw appropriate conclusions and translate analytical findings into drivers of business value.
• Six Sigma: Develop measures and measurement systems that help access and analysis data that drive business value.
• Stakeholder Management: Capable of turning dry analysis into exiting stories that influence direction of business. Communicate with diverse teams to take projects from start to finish.
• Statistical Techniques for Data Mining and Business Analytic from ISI Mumbai
• Six Sigma Black Belt from ISI Mumbai
• ICWA Inter in Cost Accounts from Institute of Cost & Work Accounts