Get a data science job, or your money back
Springboard's Data Science Career Track is the first bootcamp of its kind to offer personalized mentoring and career coaching from industry experts. Springboard tracked some of their graduates and saw that they hit 100% job placement within six months. Now hundreds of students are going through Springboard's Data Science Career Track to get a data science job -- people with deep programming backgrounds, avid self-trained data science learners, entrepreneurs who have started large companies and university professors.
Here's what you can expect in Springboard's Data Science Career Track bootcamp:
- Get 1:1 career advice from industry experts with experience on top data science teams.
- Benefit from a career office at your service with career coaches and exclusive employer partners to help you with every step of your job search.
- Learn with a structured path, using a rigorous, curated 200-hour curriculum, built by experts from IBM, Cisco, and Pindrop Security.
- Master the skills and tools to break into data science -- everything from machine learning, statistics, Python, SQL, Spark, Hadoop to advanced data visualization tools such as D3.js.
- Self-paced, flexible course. Spend 8-10 hours a week, and complete in 6 months. Prepare to switch careers without quitting your full-time job.
- Get a data science job offer within 6 months of graduation, or get a 100% tuition refund.
Springboard graduates have gone on to get full-time data science positions at top companies, including Boeing, Amazon, Pandora, ADP, and Reddit.
The program is selective, and only admits ~18% of applicants. The next enrollment period will close next Monday (April 10th) so hurry up, and see if you qualify by clicking below.