Get a guaranteed data science job
Springboard is a leader in data science education. They’ve helped thousands of students learn data science skills and tools, with personalized mentorship from industry experts. Now they’ve launched the first data science bootcamp to guarantee you a data science job -- or your money back.
Besides the 1-on-1 mentorship, here's what you can expect in Springboard's Data Science Career Track bootcamp:
- Learn with a structured path, using a rigorous, curated 200-hour curriculum, built by experts from IBM, Cisco, and Pindrop Security.
- Master the skills and tools to break into data science -- everything from machine learning, statistics, Python, SQL, Spark, Hadoop to advanced data visualization tools.
- Self-paced, flexible course. Spend 8-10 hours a week, and complete in 6 months. Pick up an industry-recognized certification without quitting your full-time job.
- Get 1:1 career advice from industry experts with experience on top data science teams.
- Benefit from a personal career coach to help with interview prep, resume review and job search strategy.
- Benefit from exclusive employer partnerships with the best brands in data science.
- Get a data science job offer within 6 months of graduation, or get a 100% tuition refund.
Springboard graduates have gone on to get full-time data science positions at top companies, including Boeing, Amazon, Pandora, ADP, and Reddit.
The program is selective, and only admits ~16% of applicants. Applicants are required to have prior statistics and programming experience. Their last cohort was oversubscribed so you should hurry up, and see if you qualify.